Attending an external function or event hosted by the Governor
- Invitations are not transferable.
- The Governor should initially be addressed as “Your Excellency” and thereafter as “Your Excellency”, “Ma’am” or “Governor” and her husband as “Professor Nimmo”.
- Guests should arrive at the venue no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the function.
- The taking of videos and photos is not permitted during Government House hosted functions.
- As a matter of courtesy, guests are requested to turn their mobile phones off or to silent mode.
- For emergency procedures – guests are requested to follow instructions given by function venue staff.
Government House Contacts:
(07) 3858 5700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org